返回列表 上一主題 發帖

[發問] How to put a pic. in excel sheet

[發問] How to put a pic. in excel sheet

I want to put a pic in a excel sheet, such as if I type a item no. of the product, it can show the product pic. in the same sheet. the pic save in other folder. how to make it?? It is not only insert the pic, I need it can run such a programme.

Explame, if i type item no " A" , the pic. will show " pic1" , if i change the model to " C " , it will search and show other right pic. but it need to show in the same excel sheet, How to process it????

Please help!!!

Thanks a lot

I want to put a pic in a excel sheet, such as if I type a item no. of the product, it can show the p ...
kenlam 發表於 2010-8-25 04:00


Is this your needs?
    Link A Picture To That Specific Product
http://excel.bigresource.com/link-a-picture-to-that-specific-product-TiN7Mz55.html

I have excel worksheet with 2 sheets in it. Let’s call the one "Database", it consist of 713 rows and 15 columns with data in of my product. Then the other one "Display Product" in it you type in the code of the specific product so it search for my code and display all of the information of that product code on the "Display Product" sheet and it that work.
Now I want to link a picture to that specific product to the code.

我想在Excel工作表中,如果輸入一個產品名稱可以顯示該產品的圖片..
但是產品名稱的圖片是存在另一個資料夾(TEST)..
例如..如果我輸入產品“A”可以在資料夾(TEST)中找出圖片A的產品圖片"pic1",如果我輸入"C",它會搜尋並顯示正確C產品的圖片..
學如逆水行舟 不進則退

TOP

學海無涯_不恥下問

TOP

        靜思自在 : 【生命在呼吸間】佛陀說:「生命在呼吸間。」人無法管住自己的生命,更無法擋住死期,讓自己永住人間。既然生命去來這麼無常,我們更應該好好地愛惜它、利用它、充實它,讓這無常、寶貴的生命,散發它真善美的光輝,映照出生命真正的價值。
返回列表 上一主題