ªð¦^¦Cªí ¤W¤@¥DÃD µo©«

[µo°Ý] How to put a pic. in excel sheet

[µo°Ý] How to put a pic. in excel sheet

I want to put a pic in a excel sheet, such as if I type a item no. of the product, it can show the product pic. in the same sheet. the pic save in other folder. how to make it?? It is not only insert the pic, I need it can run such a programme.

Explame, if i type item no " A" , the pic. will show " pic1" , if i change the model to " C " , it will search and show other right pic. but it need to show in the same excel sheet, How to process it????

Please help!!!

Thanks a lot

I want to put a pic in a excel sheet, such as if I type a item no. of the product, it can show the p ...
kenlam µoªí©ó 2010-8-25 04:00

Is this your needs?
    Link A Picture To That Specific Product
http://excel.bigresource.com/link-a-picture-to-that-specific-product-TiN7Mz55.html

I have excel worksheet with 2 sheets in it. Let¡¦s call the one "Database", it consist of 713 rows and 15 columns with data in of my product. Then the other one "Display Product" in it you type in the code of the specific product so it search for my code and display all of the information of that product code on the "Display Product" sheet and it that work.
Now I want to link a picture to that specific product to the code.

§Ú·Q¦bExcel¤u§@ªí¤¤¡A¦pªG¿é¤J¤@­Ó²£«~¦WºÙ¥i¥HÅã¥Ü¸Ó²£«~ªº¹Ï¤ù..
¦ý¬O²£«~¦WºÙªº¹Ï¤ù¬O¦s¦b¥t¤@­Ó¸ê®Æ§¨(TEST)..
¨Ò¦p..¦pªG§Ú¿é¤J²£«~¡§A¡¨¥i¥H¦b¸ê®Æ§¨(TEST)¤¤§ä¥X¹Ï¤ùAªº²£«~¹Ï¤ù"pic1"¡A¦pªG§Ú¿é¤J"C"¡A¥¦·|·j´M¨ÃÅã¥Ü¥¿½TC²£«~ªº¹Ï¤ù..
¾Ç¦p°f¤ô¦æ¦à ¤£¶i«h°h

¾Ç®üµL²P_¤£®¢¤U°Ý

ÀR«ä¦Û¦b : ºw¤ô¦¨ªe¡C²É¦Ì¦¨ÅÚ¡A¤Å»´¤vÆF¡A¤Å¥Hµ½¤p¦Ó¤£¬°¡C
ªð¦^¦Cªí ¤W¤@¥DÃD