ªð¦^¦Cªí ¤W¤@¥DÃD µo©«

[¤À¨É] ¤@¤Ñ¤@®Ú­»¿¼ ´î¤Ö¤p¨à®ð³Ýµo§@

[¤À¨É] ¤@¤Ñ¤@®Ú­»¿¼ ´î¤Ö¤p¨à®ð³Ýµo§@

The scientists from Imperial College London (UK) said that children eating a banana a day could reduce the risk of asthma symptoms.

Wednesday, 14 September 2011 13:32  
The scientists from Imperial College London (UK) said that children eating a banana a day could reduce the risk of asthma symptoms.

¿Ã¹õ§Ö·Ó 2011-10-06 ¤U¤È6.45.21.png
2011-10-6 18:45

For that conclusion, according to the news agency UPI (United States),
the research team collected information on nutrition in 2640 children from 5-10 years old
and monitored the risk of asthma symptoms in children.
The experts found that children eating a banana a day reduce 34% risk of asthma symptoms or respiratory problems such as wheezing.
If children drink apple juice every day, it will reduce 47% risk of asthma symptoms.

­^°ê­Û´°«Ò°ê²z¤u¾Ç°|¬ã¨sÅã¥Ü¡A¨àµ£¤@¤Ñ¦Y¤@®Ú­»¿¼¡A¥iÀ°§U´î¤Ö®ð³Ý¯gª¬¡A­°§C®ð³Ýµo§@­·ÀI¡C
¬ã¨s¤H­û±q¨â¤d¤»¦Ê¥|¤Q¦ì¨àµ£»`¶°¶¼­¹¸ê°T¡A³o¨Ç¨àµ£¦~ÄÖ¤¶©ó¤­¨ì¤Q·³¡A¬ã¨s¤]°lÂܨൣ¬O§_¦³®ð³Ý¯gª¬¡C
µ²ªGµo²{¡A¨àµ£¤@¤Ñ¦Y¤@®Ú­»¿¼¡A¥X²{®ð³Ý¯gª¬¡B­ý³Ý°ÝÃDªº¾÷²v¤U­°¤F¦Ê¤À¤§¤T¤Q¥|¡C
¾Ç¦p°f¤ô¦æ¦à ¤£¶i«h°h

A glass of apple juice a day 'can help keep asthma away'

A glass of apple juice a day 'can help keep asthma away'Last updated at 09:36 05 June 2007

Drinking apple juice could halve the risk of developing asthma, say researchers.
Eating a banana can cut the risk by a third, according to the same study,
but consuming whole apples appears to have no affect.
Experts believe the epidemic of asthma in developed countries could be linked to a move away from natural, fresh foods to fast foods.
The latest study, published in the European Respiratory Journal, looked at almost 2,700 primary school children and
found those drinking apple juice at least once a day were 50 per cent less likely to develop asthma symptoms.

Researchers led by Professor Peter Burney at the National Heart & Lung Institute, Imperial College London,
were surprised the juice was more protective-than eating apples - or any other fruit other than bananas.

Professor Burney said: "It's probably dose-related, and the children drink more of the content from apples through juice than by eating the fruit."
Parents of children aged five to ten years living in South London were asked how much fruit and juice their children were consuming.
Professor Burney said the study was observational so did not give clear guidance on a recommended amount of juice.

"The results show at least a glass a day has an effect and it's a good idea to increase the amount of apple juice children are drinking," he added.
A Greek study has found children who eat a Mediterranean diet full of fruit, vegetables and nuts are less likely to develop asthma and allergies.

¬ã¨s¤]µo²{¡A¨àµ£¨C¤Ñ³Ü¤@ªMÄ«ªG¥Äªº¸Ü¡A²£¥Í®ð³Ý¯gª¬­·ÀI¤]·|´î¤Ö¦Ê¤À¤§¥|¤Q¤C¡C
¬ü°ê±d¤D¨f§J¤j¾Ç¬ã¨s¹Î¶¤¥t¶i¦æ°Êª«¹êÅç¡A´ú¸Õ»ñ±ù»Ã¯Àªº¥\¥Î¡A¦b¤K¤Ñ¬ã¨s¤¤¡A»ñ±ù»Ã¯ÀÅý¦Ñ¹«Å餺ªº¥Õ¦å²y²Ó­M¼Æ¥Ø©úÅã¤U­°¡A
®ð³Ýµoª¢«ü¼Ð¡u¶Ý¥ì¬õ©Ê¥Õ¦å²y¡v¤]´î¤Ö¬ù¦Ê¤À¤§¤­¤Q¡C

¹L¥h¬ã¨s»{¬°¡AÄá¨úºû¥Í¯ÀC¡Bºû¥Í¯ÀEµ¥§Ü®ñ¤ÆÀç¾i¯À¡A¦³§U´î¤Ö®ð³Ýµo§@¡C²`¦â½­µæ¡B¤ôªG§Ü®ñ¤Æ¦¨¤À¯S§O¦h¡C
¤]¦³³¡¤À¬ã¨sµo²{¡A®ð³Ý±wªÌÅ餺ªº¬Y¨Ç§Ü®ñ¤ÆÀç¾i¯À¿@«×¸û¤@¯ë¤H§C¡A¦pºû¥Í¯ÀC¡B¤A«¬­JÅÚ½³¯Àµ¥

¿Ã¹õ§Ö·Ó 2011-10-06 ¤U¤È6.48.48.png
2011-10-6 18:49

Although drinking apple juice helps prevent developing asthma, consuming a whole apple seems to have no effect
ÁöµM¶¼¥ÎÄ«ªG¥Ä¦³§U©ó¨¾¤î­°§C­ý³Ý¾÷²v¡A¦ý¬O¦Y±¼¾ã­ÓÄ«ªG«o¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº®ÄªG
¾Ç¦p°f¤ô¦æ¦à ¤£¶i«h°h

ÀR«ä¦Û¦b : ¤£©È¨Æ¦h¡A¥u©È¦h¨Æ¡C
ªð¦^¦Cªí ¤W¤@¥DÃD